During adolescent years, most people are experiencing pimples, even some just have them on their forties, in cases like that you do not have the excuse to not do anything about it. Pimples are a part of life, unfortunately yes. There are home remedies for pimples that you can use to avoid and cure pimples.
- Vitamin intake; Zinc, vitamins A, B and E are good for the skin. Thyme and tea tree oil are also use to prevent pimples.
- Drinking tea is can prevent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Tea has a composition that will make your skin gloomy, free from blemishes and you are in a low risk of having chronic skin disease. Teas such as green tea, black tea, white tea and oolong tea are best for you, not only good for the skin but for your health.
- Mixing honey with cinnamon is also effective. Mix it together and put it in the affected part overnight. In the morning wash it with warm water. You can also mix honey with cereal. Blend it together and use it as a facial mask, leave it overnight. Make sure that that is the last you will do before going to sleep, in the morning rinse it with cold water.
- Use lemon juice; mix 1 tablespoon of groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, to apply on your face and leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water to prevent blackheads and whiteheads. Mix lemon juice with a glass of warm milk and use it as a facial wash to prevent crack skin and acne. Mix lemon juice and rose water, with equal amount apply it in your face leave it for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Make use of the juice of papaya; apply it on skin to avoid the swelling of the pimple.
- Grate potatoes and put in the face to cure blemishes, acne, boil, and other skin problem.
- If you have inflammation on your skin, ground sesame seeds mix with water. Wait for it until it is pasty in texture. Rub on face and rinse with water, continue doing this until the acne is inflammation is gone.
- Radish seeds can also be use to remove blackheads.
- Ground orange peel with water and place it at the area and wash it with warm water. Repeat the process three times for 7 days and your skin will be acne free.
Home Remedies for Pimples a ... acne and pimples. Chances are you get rid of one pimple and ... Home Remedies for Pimples - Cleaning up the stomach is the best treatment for ...www.grandmashomeremedies.com/pimples.html
Home Remedies For Acne. Home Remedies For Acne Scars. Home Remedies For Pimples. Home Remedies For Blackheadswww.homeremediesforacne101.com
Pimples, Zits, Acne, or whatever ... can find at home. Besides, we also need to be flexible and creative when it comes to pimple treatment. ... Home Acne Remedies; How To Get Rid ...www.homeacneremedy.com/does-toothpaste-get-rid-of-pimples