There are many ways on how to get rid of zits fast. You can ask your dermatologists about it or you can try the simple and natural way. Treating acne can be very frustrating, you will feel depress and you will lose patience. That is not the reaction that you want to make. Focus on what you want to do, on how to get rid of zits. Do not be emotionally bothered, that will not do you any good. Here’s what you need to do:
- Do not touch or use your hands to remove zits. Make use of a clean cloth if you cannot control yourself from popping your unwanted zit. You can use sterilize pin to remove it. (more info below)
- Wash your face every morning and before going to sleep. Use mild soap for the skin not to be irritated or it will lead you to a much bigger problem.
- Apply alcohol in cotton ball and dab it to get rid of zits. By doing this you are killing bacteria and lessen the inflammation.
- Do not rub or scrub the zit.
- Make use of a dental floss, scrap the zit softly, and then wash it with warm water. Continue doing this until the zit came out. Dab a small amount of mouthwash in the zip; make sure your hands are clean. Leave it for 3-4 minutes or up until the skin is dry. Rinse with warm water.
- Always keep your hands clean. If you touch your zit with your bare hands the bacteria might spread from different part of your body.
- Use oil free moisturizers or creams, your skin produces natural oil that is needed by the face, if you use moisturizers that is not oil free, then excessive oil is formed. Excessive oil produces zit and other acne problems.
- Apples are great for the skin; it will put a glow on it. It is also a great antioxidant that can be very good for the skin. There are other fruits that is a natural anti oxidant such as blackberries, blueberries, cherry and grape fruits.
- Apricots can be use as a topical treatment for acne. It has a combination that can be good for the skin as an anti inflammatory.
- Eating bananas can reduce toxins that produce acne problems.
- Eat healthy foods and say goodbye to horrible zits.
How to sterilize?
- Pour some alcohol over the pin.
- Pour some hot water over it.
If you're desperate to find out how to get rid of pimples fast, then you've come to the right place. Acne can be a very difficult problem to deal with.carlossmith.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Get-Rid-of-Pimples-Fast-Have...
Zits are never welcome company on your face; however, when a big event is coming up it's even worse. Unfortunately, most methods to get rid of zits fast only ...www.ehow.com/how_3391643_get-rid-zits-fast.html